- 1947: Born in a city of Kathmandu Valley called Bhaktapur.
- 1960: Starting of writing poems and stories.
- 1961: Establishment of small local library in Bhaktapur for local students.
- 1963: The above local library was moved to Baneswor, Kathmandu and given name ‘Bhimsen Gola Pustakalaya’.
- 1970: After taking education he exposed himself as a Journalist and introduced himself as a regular columnist. He has taken part actively in various social clubs and youth organizations. He is a chartered member of Lion’s International Club, life member of Red-Cross Society and many other local social organisations. Also he leads the Independent Thinking Forum as President and is a member of Pen International.
- 1979: Publication of ‘KALO SURYA’ (The Black Sun)
- 1984: Publication of ‘BYUHA CHAKRA’ ( A Vicious Circle)
- 1988: As an editor and publisher of weekly newspaper ‘NEPALI AWAZ
- 1989: Nominated as President of Lions Club, Kathmandu Valley.
- 1992: Publication of ‘PACHAS PRASANG’ (a collection of political comments)
- 1993: Publication of ‘RATO GHAM’ (The Red Sun)
- 1993: Publication of ‘Nepali Congress Ko Samanya Gyan’( A book of general knowledge of Nepali Congress Party )
- 1996: Started Anti-corruption movement.
- 1999: Started Interaction program in collages and University to develop a new subject ‘Science of Anti-corruption’
- 2004: Publication of ‘bhrastachar: Baicharik Andolan’
ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED INSTITUTION
1. Life member of International Children Organization
2. Life member of Red Cross Society of Nepal
3. Active Lions of Lions Club District 325 Nepal
4. President of The Forum of Independent Thinking
5. Member of Pen International
6. Life member of Nepal Literary and Journalist Association